Your safety is very important to us.
Please read the following information and take care of your own safety too.
- Don't give out personal information. Keep your phone number, email address, full name and address to yourself.
- Get to know someone well first. Message them anonymously via Lesbian Detroit.
- While you might like to talk on the phone, don't give out your number straightaway. If you do call, it is best to use a cell phone number rather than a home phone number.
- If you decide to meet, always meet in a busy place with other people around, like a cafe, bar, restaurant or mall.
- DON'T EVER arrange to meet someone at your house the first time you meet, and don't take someone back to your house until you feel very, very sure about them.
Please contact us if you are concerned about another member's behavior toward you or another member.